Social networking sites



      While there are a lot of social networking sites, I decided to compare these four sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Blog. There are not too much difference for me. I open my Facebook when I am in high school and open Instagram in college. Because everyone is using it. However, I am a new user for Twitter and Blog sign up for the new media course I take this semester. I think they are all alike to each other, people use it to communication and share things happen in their life.




      Blog and Twitter these two sites just started to use in these few weeks, don’t know too much about them. For me blog are just like post the articles let my classmate and professor to look. I feel Twitter are like Facebook. You add the people you know on Facebook and for Twitter you following them. Also when you tweet or comment something it get word limit.




       Facebook are like a great memory for me, have all my high school memory. During my high school year it is the most famous social media. We use it to post picture share the things happen in our life. Reading the news and funny things my friend post. I still remember when my birthday everyone will say is: “happy birthday” to me and the close friends will buy the balloon bring to me. All of these makes me so happy. But after high school slowly stop use Facebook.




      Instagram for me just like a tool look up the colorful things happen in other people live. It has less communication. But when you look up the tag it can help me find a lot things that I was interest. When I look the tag I am glad to find lots of delicious food.

Comments

Popular Posts