Advice

        If I was hired by Baruch College to use new media to improve the College. The first thing I would want to change is the network speed. The network speed that will have right now is to slow and always cause student can’t inter-linkage to WiFi. Clubs can use Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as tool to show what is going on these clubs to makes more student join. Photos from the events and the comment that people post all of these are good way to publicity. Professors can use You Tube as a study tool to show student the class material except power point. Also, to put all the login system together to make student’s life more easily (writing center, SACC, Library, Academic programs… you need to login in different system).  These are my suggestions that I will make using new media in Baruch College.

Comments

  1. I think your suggestions would be really helpful and represent the real problem we are all experiencing. Unfortunately, I gave up using Baruch network long time ago and simply always use my phone network. Baruch network is super slow, requires the password every time I attempt to log in( at least this happens to me) and If I eventually do, it disconnects me right in the least expected moment. So I think that the advisers like you, would definitely improve the network quality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to same problem you have. Also I think that is the biggest problem that we have right now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts