Blog about Twitter



      The comparing about Twitter, blackboard online discussion, and in-class discussion. I personally like the in-class discussion best. However, Twitter discussion is different as other two. Yesterday is first time I use tweet and discussion the topic for CIS3810 with my classmate. Twitter discussion have word limit only allow 140 characters. Use hashtag in the discussion it will help you put all of these things together. Blackboard online discussion is no word limit and I use it for my other class too. I don’t like the way to visit the post, because everyone have their own individual you have to click to look the article and respond. That makes like Twitter discussion more than blackboard online discussion. Also, Twitter is much short. A last I am going to talk about my favorite one in-class discussion. For in class can see the person and talk to them when I get loss or confound I can ask the questions. When people have better opinion they can jump in whenever they want. Also, you can feeling they emotions thought their voice and actions.

Comments

Popular Posts